FITNESS UPDATE
Forced myself to stay in bed for an extra hour today so I was out of bed by 7am today instead of 6am. It is my rest day after all and sleep is just as important as food and exercise.
I got on the scales, empty stomach and a flushed system, and the results were good. 59.2kg which is 130lbs.
That is an increase of 0.5kg since my last weigh in. It's definitely not fat since I am looking leaner around the abdominals.
I think by next week I will start to tailor my food intake more strictly once I receive my skinfold calliper to test my body fat percentage. The aim is still to reach 7-8% body fat and than try to maintain that or go down to 5% if possible. All in the process I still need to build lean muscle, so diet will remain high in protein and lifting at the gym will remain heavy.
Will go down to the gym at 10am to use the sauna but I'm not considering 30 minutes of running on the treadmill as part of my marathon training otherwise 45-60min of light cardio, possibly on the exercise bike.
Quick outline of morning food intake:
-Jordan organic oats with ground cinnamon and Alpro light
-400ml water, 1 teaspoon of organic forest honey, 2 scoop PhD Pharma Whey
Supplements for general health and well-being
-Multivitamin, ginseng, ginkgo biloba, ferrous sulphate, cod liver oil
Also 2g Pentasa Mesalazine for ulcerative colitis
No comments:
Post a Comment