Saturday, 21 April 2012

Rest day food intake with light cardio

Today is my scheduled rest day from weight training. I planned to do a cardio session at work instead on either the treadmill, cycle or the rowing machine. I forgot how spartan and old fashioned the equipment was so ended up spinning for 20minutes. Session was intense enough to get my heart in the cardio range and to drip sweat. No idea what distance I covered but I guess around 7km as my pace is normally consistent at at 4-5min/mile.

So, with my search to reach 7-8% body fat, here is what my food intake was like today.
07:00 - 6 capsules BCAA
07:45 - Organic oats in light soy milk with cinnamon and half a banana
08:00 - Protein shake (my usual with L-Glutamine, cinnamon, half banana and little oats)
09:00 - Green Tea
12:45 - Basmati rice, curry&mint roasted vegetable, chicken breast fillet, salad
13:10 - Whey and casein mix in 400ml water
15:30 - Oatiflake cereal in light soya milk
15:40 - 5 egg white and tuna scramble with 3 wheat free brown bread with soya butter
18:30 - Almond milk whey protein shake with almonds, nutmeg, cinnamon and L-Glutamine
21:45 - Spinach and low fat cheese omelette (4 egg whites) - Himalayan salt with ground black pepper
22:45 - Almond milk casein protein with organic peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment