I feel rough today. Bad night sleep. Pulled my neck muscle again yesterday whilst working on back and shoulders. Shoulders is one of my weakness' so I hit them twice, once on Tuesday and than again on Thursday. The BCAA's and L-Glutamine that I am currently supplementing seem to help muscle recovery but not preventing injury from muscular imbalances.
At the moment I am enjoying my pre-workout protein shake before I go to the gym to hit legs. Leg is sore so I might have to avoid dead-lifts and squats, but I shall see. I will however try to go for a run, still need to be training for my marathon and still need to work on knee rehabilitation.
Anyhow, here's my protein recipe for today (similar to others):
400ml water
2 scoop PhD Pharma Whey (Cookie dough)
5g L-Glutamine
Half banana
1 egg white
1 teaspoon organic honey
2 teaspoon organic almond butter
Pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg
3g BCAA capsules upon awakening
For next week I am going to change my workout routine to this:
Monday - Chest and triceps
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - REST
Thursday - Back and biceps
Friday - Shoulders
Saturday - Badminton
Sunday - Marathon Run Training
I will have to include two runs during the week for marathon training but currently don't have the time and my knee has not improved enough for me to be able to run pain free.
No comments:
Post a Comment