Just got out of bed an hour ago. I feel like I was beaten up, body is full of aches and pains. Traps are still hurting, the dead lifts probably didn't help much. My obliques also still hurt from the Thursday workout, definitely caused some fresh micro tears that the muscle has not experienced before.
I am still taking 5g of L-GLutamine, three times daily and BCAA's during workout days. Diet is pretty much the same. Slow release carbs from basmati rice, sweet potato, organic oats etc. Proteins from fish, eggs, whey, chicken breast etc.
I had planned head of to work early and do some light cardio for 45 minutes. But since I am feeling fairly rough I will try and release the muscular tension by rolling on my foam roller (myofascial release). That should help breakdown some of the newly formed scar tissue and also improve the blood flow to and around the muscles for faster recovery.
Highlight of my meal:
06:50 - 6 capsules of Extreme Nutrition Aminos
07:30 - Jordan Organic Porridge Oats with half banana and pinch of cinnamon
07:40 - PhD Pharma Whey HT (Cookie dough), 400ml water, cinnamon, half banana, almond nuts
No comments:
Post a Comment