Last nights workout sucked a fair bit, but today is a new day.
I got up at 5.45am swallowed 5g of L-Glutamine, had one Oatibix and a protein shake with a teaspoon organic honey. Checked on my RTK fund raising, a little blogging than out the door.
I don't know what it is about working my legs but I turn into an animal. Beat my personal bests on a few lifts one again and did a lot of single leg presses with silly weights. So here is how it went:
-Warm up - leg press, 3 variations 36 rep, 50kg
-Smith machine squats - 5 sets and a superset, max weight 130kg (New personal best)-
-Decline leg press (single leg) - 2 sets each
-Leg press (single leg) - 3 sets, lifted heavy!! Will post pictures (New personal best)
-Hamstring curls (single leg) - 3 set superset, 35kg max per leg (This was real tough with forced reps during failure)
-Quad curls - 3 set supersets, lifted really heavy followed immediately by single leg superset (New personal best)
-Calf raises - 2 set superset followed by single legs raises
-Hip flexure - single set, 40 rep for abduction and flexion
I felt great throughout the entire workout. Felt real strong and all of the lifts were controlled to emphasize the muscle. Legs are going to hurt tomorrow for sure! Will stick to 5g L-Glutamine in the morning and than 5gm post workout with my shake.
No comments:
Post a Comment