Two days straight of hard exercise, I think a rest day is in order. Here's an outline of my food intake to control my calories and build lean muscle.
Breakfast
No BCAA today. Will save them for training days or when I am out and about.
Decided to treat myself to a big bowl of Jordans Country Crisp Chocolate. I really need to stop eating this cereal since it has 4g of saturated fats and is not really a cereal full of nutrition. I can't help it, I just crave it.
1 Bowl Jordans Country Crisp Chocolate
Protein Shake
- 400ml water
- 2 scoops PhD Pharma Whey HT (Cookie Dough)
- 2 teaspoon organic almond butter
- 1 teaspoon organic honey (sweetener and simple sugar to spike insulin)
- 1 egg white (improve biological protein content and thickness of shake)
- pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon (for flavour and thermogenic property)
Twinnings Green Tea (has caffeine)
Lunch
Small portion of sweet potatoe chips (seasoned with nutmeg, cinnamon and little brown sugar)
Chicken breast (grilled and seasoned)
Spinach and rocket salad in balsamic vinegar
Green beans in balsamic vinegar
Tetley Decaff Green tea
I consider green vegetables as free food. The calories are so low I ignore them and eat as much as I can. The fibre in the vegetables keep me feeling full and keeps the calories down overall.
No comments:
Post a Comment