Well I am back from America. Got back a week ago and started drowning myself in work, DIY to be precise. Only went to the gym once this week and worked chest.
Since I wasn't able to make it to the start line of my half marathon in America, I feel as though I want to maintain my running fitness and run a half marathon before October 2012. I have also been researching on macro nutrients for muscle growth and fat loss. It seems like a ratio of 40% protein, 45% carbohydrates and 15% fats worked for many top fitness models. Low carbing makes me feel tired and effects my running so this approach should give my body the fuel it needs. I am still aiming for the lean "ripped" fitness model physique so keeping the body fat down is vital. I guess I will find out in a few weeks if my new macros is working, hopefully it will spike muscle growth due to the increased uptake of carbs fueling my workouts.
I will post a few pictures up soon. Most of my daily updates are now on Twitter, since I now own a smartphone. I will try and keep up with this blog as it seems to have helped others and I am all about sharing experiences.
Breakfast
60g Oragnaic oats with a little water and Alpro Soya - teaspoon linseed and coconut powder added and a little cinnamon
30g whey protein with water and 1 teaspoon of Manuka honey
No comments:
Post a Comment