Sunday, 22 July 2012

The Pain That Leads To Growth

Good Morning New York City

Day four in NYC, my legs are sore as hell! Went a bit crazy in the gym yesterday and also used a new machine for hip flexure's and abductors. Feels like someone forced my legs apart and split my balls in half.
The pain is the success as it leads to growth. Pain is from the micro trauma and tears of the muscle tissue which I caused in order to lead to growth as it rebuilds.

Going to the gym within the hour for shoulder workout. Will include abs and cardio as well. Need to walk on treadmill and loosen my legs up or steady jog.

Good outlook on my nutrition. Going to eat more carbs than normal today since I have some food that I bought that I need to eat before I leave for LA (need my suitcase to be lighter!)

Breakfast
Whole grain oats 96g with a little water and 180ml Soy Milk
45g ON Whey protein with water
120g Banana

Supplements
Multi Vitamin
Ferrous sulphate (deficiency due to colitis)
Kinetica joint support
Ginkgo biloba
Panax ginseng
1400mg Cod liver oil

Also just let you know that I have treated my legs with a stick roller/massager that I use pre and post run. It is a form of myofascial massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment