Wow. It's been a long time since I have posted in my blog. Good news is that I have been training, more so for my half marathon but I have been weight lifting as of when I can without draining my body and suffering on my half marathon training.
SO I have been living in Springfield, MA for about three weeks. First week was pretty hectic since I was attending a wedding and the following weeks I have been heavily involved in my marathon training. I have access to multi-gym but equipment is fairly limited as well as the space. Although I am glad that I have a gym and some equipment rather than none at all.
 |
| Weider Multi-Gym - Used for chest, back, shoulder and abs (don't have the chain link to leg curl) |
 |
| Powerzone Lifting Bench - I use this to bench press, work my legs and biceps |
My workouts have changed a fair bit. I have been working out at least 2 or 3 times a week. I try and work two body parts which is easier said than done with the limitations of the equipment although I was able to improvise and manipulate the equipment.
No comments:
Post a Comment