Back from my workout and I guess it went as well as it could on my own without assistance.
I was feeling weaker than normal but that is expected since I haven't worked my back muscle properly since I was in America the past 6 weeks.
Warm Up - 15 chin ups, 10 straight arm pull ups
Lat pull downs to chest - 3 sets,8-10 reps (8,10,12 plates)
Lat pull downs facing backwards to chest - 3 sets, 8 reps (6,8,10 plates)
Bent over rows with barbell (two grips)- 3 sets, 8-10 reps (20kg,40kg,50kg)
Dumbbell rows - 4 sets, 8-10 reps (20kg,26kg,28kg,30kg)
Close grips barbell pull ups to chin - 10reps 12.5kg and 15kg than went on cables for 30kg and 35kg
T-bar rows - 3 sets, 8-10reps (15kg,30kg,40kg)
Triceps - cable pull downs and dips
Abs - 10 reps wipers than 20 reps hanging knee lifts
I was feeling weaker than normal but that is expected since I haven't worked my back muscle properly since I was in America the past 6 weeks.
Warm Up - 15 chin ups, 10 straight arm pull ups
Lat pull downs to chest - 3 sets,8-10 reps (8,10,12 plates)
Lat pull downs facing backwards to chest - 3 sets, 8 reps (6,8,10 plates)
Bent over rows with barbell (two grips)- 3 sets, 8-10 reps (20kg,40kg,50kg)
Dumbbell rows - 4 sets, 8-10 reps (20kg,26kg,28kg,30kg)
Close grips barbell pull ups to chin - 10reps 12.5kg and 15kg than went on cables for 30kg and 35kg
T-bar rows - 3 sets, 8-10reps (15kg,30kg,40kg)
Triceps - cable pull downs and dips
Abs - 10 reps wipers than 20 reps hanging knee lifts
No comments:
Post a Comment