Sunday, 12 August 2012

Gym Time

Managed to wake up around 8am today. First early morning since I came back from America. Hopefully my body has adjusted from the 3 different time zones now. All week I have been busy with DIY, so I have not been manging my time well and been terrible with multitasking. Since I am up early I am going to try and make the most of my day and hit the gym first than come back and finish of the rendering job.

Supplements and nutrition intake this morning:
1g BCAA Optimum Nutrition (2 capsules) - Upon waking with water
1.2g L-Carnitine - 30minutes after

Protein shake breakfast consisting of:
2 scoops (60.8g) Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey protein - Chocolate
100g Banana
30g Organic oats
Pinches of cinnamon powder
8oz Organic light soy
8oz Water

I went half and half with the water and milk in order for it to both taste good and not slow down the uptake of the protein so much. I could have added a teaspoon of Manuka honey but I forgot. The simple sugars are required in the morning to balance blood glucose levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment