Super busy with university so I have been neglecting my blog. However I do post up on my Facebook page, Daily Mile (when I remember) and very often on Twitter. So feel free to follow me on Twitter for updates or add me as a friend on Daily Mile.
I will have more time once university is all said and done, so for the next few months I need to focus on studying and than I'm free to live life joyfully. Easier said than done since I have a memory of a goldfish and terrible attention span to sit and study or even get going. (Very frustrating)
Here's what my current legs workout regime looks like:
- Barbell squats (I go deep all the time. Warm up with light weights on higher reps than do max 5 reps or less on heavier weights, power lifting style)
- Stiff leg dead lifts (Start on 70kg than increments of 10kg. I maxed out at 120kg for 4 reps)
- Leg press (Deep! Start on 80kg than 120, 160kg)
- Hamstring curls (3 sets, 30,40,50kg)
- Quad curls (3 sets, heavy, heavier than the whole stack!)
- Calf's on leg press (15kg each side for 2 sets than 10kg each side, I try 25 reps or failure)
- Hip abductors superset (3 sets)
If time permits I stretch out on some pretty funky stretching machines and use a foam roller. This is by far the best routine for legs that I have had. The barbell squats and dead lifts are a definite mass gainer.
No comments:
Post a Comment