Sunday, 18 November 2012

Muscle Building Breakfast


Healthy muscle building breakfast.

Smoked salmon in scrambled egg (1 whole egg, 4 egg whites) cooked in a teaspoon of coconut oil and seasoned lightly with pink salt and ground black pepper.
Gluten free oats with cinnamon, stevia sweetner, Cadbury's cocoa powder in light soy milk.

100ml OJ with 5g creatine.3g Amino and 10g L-Glutamine upon waking.550 calories, 41g protein, 36g carbs, 25g fats with 2.9g saturated

I weighed in at 60.4kg this morning, looked pretty ripped in the mirror so hoping to be 7% body fat by now. Some of the mass is likely to be water weight since I am still taking creatine monohydrate so there is a tendency to bloat and fill the muscles with water.

My macro nutrients is still 18% carbs, 41% proteins and 41% fats. On the weekend I indulge in a little extra carbs, possibly 500 calories more than normal.It helps me study and stop cravings plus it makes me very anabolic as all the muscles start to refuel with glycogen. Take it as one or days days or carbing up and getting out of mild ketosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment