Just cooked the best tasting spinach I have ever remember eating in less than 5 minutes. No pictures this time around, I ate it before I remembered.
*Low FODMAP and Paleo approved recipe
Ingredients:
100g Baby spinach (Washed and Ready)
Garlic infused olive oil
Small block of Organic Butter
Himalayan rock salt
Ground black pepper
1. Heat pan to hot
2. Drizzle garlic infused olive oil
3. Add small block of organic butter
4. Add spinach and stir until leaves have shrunk
5. Season with pinch of salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately
Notes:
1. Himalayan rock salt it strong in flavour so only use a pinch
2. Garlic infused olive oil and the butter adds to the flavour and fats required on Paleo diet. I can
tolerate butter with no milk fats otherwise use Ghee or coconut oil
(although it will add a coconut taste which I don't think goes to well
with spinach).
100g Baby spinach (Washed and Ready)
Garlic infused olive oil
Small block of Organic Butter
Himalayan rock salt
Ground black pepper
1. Heat pan to hot
2. Drizzle garlic infused olive oil
3. Add small block of organic butter
4. Add spinach and stir until leaves have shrunk
5. Season with pinch of salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately
Notes:
1. Himalayan rock salt it strong in flavour so only use a pinch
2. Garlic infused olive oil and the butter adds to the flavour and fats required on Paleo diet. I can tolerate butter with no milk fats otherwise use Ghee or coconut oil (although it will add a coconut taste which I don't think goes to well with spinach).
No comments:
Post a Comment