I've not been logging my daily workouts but I have been training like a beast.
Today was legs day and I went to war with the weights, no half reps, no light weights, just pure brutal no compromise lifting.
Here's what my power body building session went:
=Squats,5 reps all deep no half reps! - 2 set warm up sitting practically on the floor [40,50g] followed by working sets 60,70,90,80,100,110kg. All clean reps with no help from the spotter and plenty of grunt.
=Leg Press, deep full range of 10 reps 5 sets - 40,60,80,100,130kg
=Hamstring curls, 10 reps 3 sets - 40,50,60kg
=Quad curls, 5 sets 10 reps - 12plate,12plate,13plate,14plate,16plate(full stack over 100kg)
=Calf raises of leg press, 3 sets of 25 - 30,30,20kg
Abs
=Weighted knee raises with gravity boots - 5kg 15 reps than 7kg 15 reps
=Hanging wipers - 8.8.6 reps
=Weighted reverse crunches with ankle straps on the cables - 7kg 15 reps decline, 7kg 15 reps flat, 5kg 15 reps flat
=15kg ab crunch with gym ball, 3 sets of 15 reps
RECOVERY AND SUPPLEMENTS
My body went through war all this week so the recovery process is likely to be slow and painful but there are things that I can do to reduce DOMS and speed up recovery. Good nutrition is key which I have almost perfected already but more importantly effective supplementation especially when training incredibly hard 5 days a week.
Morning: 10g L-Glutamine, 4g Amino acids, breakfast - oats, eggs and whey protein
Pre-workout: 4g BCAA, 5g L-Glutamine with a whey protein shake
Post-workout: 4g Amino acids, 5g L-Glutamine with a whey protein shake
Bedtime: Casein protein, 10g L-Glutamine and 4g Amino acids#
I take more L-Glutamine due to my bowel disease (colitis), Rea search suggests that it helps to repair and keep digestive system healthy.
Today was legs day and I went to war with the weights, no half reps, no light weights, just pure brutal no compromise lifting.
Here's what my power body building session went:
=Squats,5 reps all deep no half reps! - 2 set warm up sitting practically on the floor [40,50g] followed by working sets 60,70,90,80,100,110kg. All clean reps with no help from the spotter and plenty of grunt.
=Leg Press, deep full range of 10 reps 5 sets - 40,60,80,100,130kg
=Hamstring curls, 10 reps 3 sets - 40,50,60kg
=Quad curls, 5 sets 10 reps - 12plate,12plate,13plate,14plate,16plate(full stack over 100kg)
=Calf raises of leg press, 3 sets of 25 - 30,30,20kg
Abs
=Weighted knee raises with gravity boots - 5kg 15 reps than 7kg 15 reps
=Hanging wipers - 8.8.6 reps
=Weighted reverse crunches with ankle straps on the cables - 7kg 15 reps decline, 7kg 15 reps flat, 5kg 15 reps flat
=15kg ab crunch with gym ball, 3 sets of 15 reps
RECOVERY AND SUPPLEMENTS
My body went through war all this week so the recovery process is likely to be slow and painful but there are things that I can do to reduce DOMS and speed up recovery. Good nutrition is key which I have almost perfected already but more importantly effective supplementation especially when training incredibly hard 5 days a week.
Morning: 10g L-Glutamine, 4g Amino acids, breakfast - oats, eggs and whey protein
Pre-workout: 4g BCAA, 5g L-Glutamine with a whey protein shake
Post-workout: 4g Amino acids, 5g L-Glutamine with a whey protein shake
Bedtime: Casein protein, 10g L-Glutamine and 4g Amino acids#
I take more L-Glutamine due to my bowel disease (colitis), Rea search suggests that it helps to repair and keep digestive system healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment