Friday, 15 June 2012

Cardio and very low carbs today

FITNESS UPDATE:
9.15am and I am awake after a late night study session.
I pigged out on almost 200g of cereal so consumed in excess of 150g of additional carbs. So today is ZERO CARB DAY!!

At the moment I am getting ready for an empty stomach bike ride than off to the gym for a shoulder workout. Going to try and burn as much of my glycogen reserves as possible and promote as much fat burning as possible.

Before cardio: 3g BCAA, 5g L-Glutamine, Green Tea, 1L water for hydration
During cardio: BCAA with electrolytes

Before weight training:
I will consume a whey protein shake before my weight training, 1.5 scoop with water.
During weight training: BCAA with electrolytes
After weight training: 5g L-Glutamine, 5g Creatine, 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop Glyco-Maize

Than shower, ride home and eat lunch. Lunch is likely to be chicken breast,lettuce and olive salad with a protein shake (Muscle Pharm Combat).

-Only source of carbs I will consume today will be the Glyco-maize after my workout and the vegetables with all my meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment